PLANS & MAPS
Memphis 3.0, the City’s Comprehensive Plan for the next 20 years, utilizes an anchor strategy that encourages development to places where change was desired by residents. OCP will work to develop Small Area Plans to prioritize opportunity around community anchors throughout the districts.
CITY OF MEMPHIS PLANS
- UPDATE Complete Streets Project Delivery Manual
Lamar Corridor Analysis
Summer Rezoning Initiation Report
Climate Action Plan
MEMPHIS 3.0 SMALL AREA PLANS
- Small Area Plan Guide
Raleigh Small Area Plan
Whitehaven Small Area Plan
Poplar Corridor Implementation Strategies
OTHER PLANS AND RESOURCES
- BUILD Downtown Master Plan
- Downtown Memphis Parking Study
- Livability 2050 Regional Transportation Plan
- MATA Short Range Transportation Plan
- Memphis & Shelby County Unified Development Code
- Memphis Medical District Master Plan
- Memphis Riverfront Concept
- Mid-South Regional Greenprint
- DELTA ROOTS The Mid-South Regional Food System Plan
- Walk & Roll Memphis Region Pedestrian and Bicycle Master Plan
- The Edge District Connectivity Plan
Planning Districts, Policy, Population,
Equity, Density, Land Use, etc.
Below are enlarged versions of Citywide maps found in the Comprehensive Plan. Scroll for individual maps of each of the districts: Building Footprint, Bus Transit Network of 2022, Greenprint proposed and existing trails and Street Types Network.
To find your planning district, click here.